Call for Proposals Now Open!
The Texas Blackboard Users Group Conference Planning committee now is accepting break-out session proposals for the annual T-Bug Conference to be held in scenic San Antonio, TX on November 1-3, 2017. Proposals for individual or panel presentations and interactive workshops are welcomed and should address or incorporate the conference theme, “Creating Learning Opportunities for Everyone.” Preference will be given to sessions that encourage interaction among conference participants, report on the successes and limitations of a project or activity, or include an experiential learning opportunity.
All sessions are 50 minutes in length.
Audience categories include:
- Academic Administrators/Leaders
- Instructional Technology Professionals
- Instructional/Learning Designers
The proposal form will ask for the following information:
- Contact Information
Name, institution, department, business address, work telephone, and email for yourself and co-presenter(s)
- Identify which audience category or categories your presentation will address
- 25-Word Summary
- This summary will appear in the conference program.
- Presentation Outcomes
- Identify the concrete outcomes that participants in your session will gain. (e.g. “At the end of this session, participants will be able to:….” These will appear in the conference program.)
- Session Description (maximum of 500 words)
- Please describe for the peer evaluators the content and format of your presentation (e.g. panel presentation, hands-on activity, etc.).
Deadline for proposals is August 01, 2017. The program committee will review proposals and notify you of your proposal’s status by Monday, August 28, 2017. Please note that all presenters must register for the conference. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide discounts – hey, our $250 registration is one of the best deals around! If you have questions, please contact us.